Here are ten great reasons why you should consider relocating your business to Newham & Port of Truro.
- Fantastic accessibility for your employees and your customers - located off the A39 and only a few minutes’ walk from Truro City Centre
- Waterside location with wonderful walking and cycling routes – Newham & Port of Truro is on the national cycle network
- A strong community – Newham & Port of Truro businesses work collaboratively to improve their environment, market their services and provide a safe and attractive place to trade. Businesses have established a BID (Business Improvement District) to deliver projects and all businesses are encouraged to get involved and work together to make Newham & Port of Truro an even better place to locate your business.
- State of the art broadband connectivity - Newham & Port of Truro enjoy all the benefits of superfast fibre broadband – with fibre to the premises (FTTP) connections.
- High security - Newham & Port of Truro is covered by CCTV cameras including a vehicle recognition camera so that any vehicles entering the area have their number plates recorded to help deter and detect crime.
- Pride in the environment - through the BID, a company is employed to manage and maintain the communal landscaped areas in pristine condition. Any incidents of litter, fly tipping or graffiti are immediately reported to the Council by the BID Manager.
- Brilliant communication – regular newsletters keep businesses abreast of issues and opportunities including business support.
- Funded support– Cornwall receives European funding and some of this may be available to businesses locating to Newham & Port of Truro. The recently launched Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Growth Hub helps businesses find the support they need. www.ciosgrowthhub.com
- Vision for the future– There are ongoing improvements to make the area even better. Recent initiatives include resurfacing of the road at no cost to businesses and new directional signage funded by the BID to promote businesses. Newham BID is also working with the Cornwall Council’s Transport Team to secure funding for a £2.6 million road widening improvement and new footpath/cycle path on Newham Road.
- Wellbeing-Truro has recently been crowned the happiest place to live in the South West!
To find out more, contact Mel Richardson, Newham BID Manager at email@example.com