The Association was established in 1973 with the aim of protecting the interests of boat owners and preserving the estuary, rivers and foreshore.
The Association is proud to achieve Community Amateur Sports Club status and actively endeavours to promote, facilitate and provide facilities for sportboating and yachting and encourage the participation in the sport by the members of the community by:
* Promoting and safeguarding the interests of boat owners and river users of the Fal estuary.
* Promoting and safeguarding the conservation of the Truro, Tresillian and Fal river systems, their tributaries, creeks, foreshores and estuary.
* Providing a club boat for members use.
* Providing social and other facilities for members as from time to time determined.
* Providing a safe environment for children in line with current RYA child protection guideline